Friday, September 27, 2013

Thoughts the night before Madeline...

39 weeks, 6 days selfie.

  • Will I make it to the hospital in time, even though I'm being induced?
  • Should I have gone in 3 days ago when I saw what I think was my mp and felt tons of pressure? 
  • Is the baby ok?
  • Will getting an epidural affect my bulging disc?
  • Will I ever go to sleep? Too excited.
  • I wonder if Anna Claire is in bed yet. It's so weird not having her here.
  • I wonder if there's anyone else I need to send Momma's death certificate to.
  • Thankful for Larry's help today and that the upstairs is clean and nice for Madeline.
  • The baby just moved. Thank you God.
  • I need to start a blog for Madeline.
  • I absolutely made the right decision taking the last 2 days off.
  • I hope Madeline is as sweet as her big sister. 
  • Technology has changed so much since Anna Claire: app to keep track of my contractions, apps for all the week by weeks, Pinterest. With AC we only brought a point and shoot camera and our Flip video. With Madeline we've packed the SLR, smartphone, tablet, laptop (to upload pics from SLR), and Flip.
  • I miss my mom.
  • Made it past midnight without contractions. It's Momma's birthday, and Madeline's!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment