Friday, January 16, 2015

100 words?

Madeline had her 15 month check up this week and dr. Roads was in disbelief that she can say over 100 words. 

I even doubted myself as I spit out the words until I got home that night and made this list:

Cat  
Dog
Cow 
Duck
Pop
Pink
Blue
Green
Pig
Book (10)
Eyes
Ears
Nose
Elbow
Teeth
Hand
Cheese
Banana
Elmo
Olaf (20)
Dora
Shoe
Yuck
Up
No
Yeah
Mama
Dada
Uh oh
Hi (30)
Go
Moon
On 
Minnie
Color
Tongue
Egg-y
Bow
Hair
Eat (40)
Hat
Ball
Bubble
Umbrella
Snack
Apple
Open
Back
Nap
Oh boy! (50)
Aw man!
I ok.
Cup
Animal
Poop
See
Bye bye
Seat
Cold 
Coat (60)
Baby
Zip
Moo
Meow
Ha ha
Bear
Hot
Sip
Map
Jump (70)
Night night
Sleep
Alright
Path
Chair
Kitty
Sissy
Whoa
Cool!
Beep beep (80)
Spoon
Mickey
Donald
Toe
Feet
Down
Open
Puff
Hurray! 
Yay! (90)
Yellow
Purple
Three
Five
Close
Bath
That
Kite
Cake
Off (100)





No comments:

Post a Comment