Sunday, December 22, 2013

Teething Already!

Madeline has been unusually fussy this past week, and we couldn't really figure out why. Then, I finally put two and two together and figured out she is teething. Already.

She has been a little drool machine, but then one night I was rubbing a piece of gauze across her gums to clean them like I do every night, and I felt something hard...a little tooth coming through! It will be so cute when she has a little tooth, but painful in the meantime.

So Teething Tablets (placebo), Baby Anbesol, Tylenol, and teethers are our friends right now! Keeping a damp cloth in the freezer too.

I guess it just never occurred to me that she could get a tooth this early. Anna Claire didn't get her first tooth until four months. But every child is different!

No comments:

Post a Comment