Saturday, January 2, 2016

I'm Snow White. I'm not Snow White.


"I'm Snow White. I'm not Snow White," Madeline repeated, walking through the house with ACs Elsa earmuffs on.

AC and I both agreed that statement perfectly sums up where Madeline is right now. Bipolar two-year-old.

She'll ask for milk and when you return with it she'll holler "I don't want milk." Alrighty then.

She asks for her jacket and when you go to put it on her "I don't want my jacket."

Instead of getting angry we are learning to have sense of humor about it as much as possible, because one day soon we'll look back and miss this age. Not yet, but one day...ha.


Update 2-8-16

AC and I have started racing each other to say Madeline's catch phrase "I'm Snow White. I'm not Snow White" whenever she goes two-year-old bipolar on us. Like just now, Madeline said "I don't like that show" referring to the Bubble Guppies. So AC changed the channel. Madeline hollered, "Wait! I like that show!" And AC looked at me without missing a beat and said, "I'm Snow White. I'm not Snow White!"

No comments:

Post a Comment