Sunday, December 6, 2015

Madeline's top 10 things she loves

Madeline's fave things right now (brainstorm for stocking stuffers):

1) Dora. Anything Dora. I'm hoping to find a set of figurines for all the characters.
2) lollipops. She loves blueberry dum-dums
3) Paw Patrol. Zuma figurine. That's the only one she doesn't have and I think she'd love it in her bath since Zuma rides a boat.
4) books. Madeline loves books. Especially lift a flap. I found one with Diego and Baby Jaguar that I think she will love. 
5) puzzles. Not sure if I can find one for the stocking, but I do think I'll get her a few of the puzzles with peg pieces. 
6) Toy Kitchen. I'm pretty sure all the dishes from their toy kitchen are now bath toys. I think we just need a new set for the kitchen.
7) bubbles. 
8) Color Wonder. I just want the blank paper. Not the coloring pages.
9) accessories. Oh my goodness, Madeline loves jewelry. And hats, and purses
10) bows. Loves a bow. Asks for a bow. So unlike her sister in that regard. Need to replace missing navy and Aqua bows

No comments:

Post a Comment